Colorado Wedding Ministers

We Do I Do For YOU!

header photo

One of the most common questions we are asked is how do I change my name? Are there services for that?

If you are doing your name changes on your own, you will need to wait until you get your license back from the county you purchased it from. You can also call them and have extra copies sent to you along with the original. Most counties usually charge around $1.50, and you can get as many copies as you like. In the meantime, we suggest making a list of credit cards, loans, and ect. that you may want to change your name on. Afterwards you will need to contact them, and find out what they will need to change your name. Some may only require a phone call, some will want copies of your license, and some may take both.

Here are a few companies that do it for you, you just give them a few small bits of information and they do all the work for a small charge. Check out the link just to the right!